Upcoming CoursesView All Courses →
Blue Card Traffic Control
NSW blue card
$190This course provides training for staff who are required to control traffic with a Stop Slow Bat in New South Wales.
Yellow Card Traffic Control
$270Set up and close down traffic control devices according to a nominated TCP, to WHS and legislative requirements; Check, clean and store equipment on completion of work
Provide First Aid / First Aid for Education and care setting
$130This course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to confidently recognise and respond to a range of emergency situations requiring first aid.
Don’t leave it until it’s too late!
Time to up-skill – Call Skills On Safety – Safety Specialists
We offer professional, flexible training, to suit your business.
- Nationally Accredited training for your security
- Customised training to produce more safety conscious staff
- Reducing employee risks
- Increasing staff productivity
- We provide all your workplace health and safety requirements
Skills on Safety has been established for eight years and has air-conditioned training rooms in addition to the latest technology to provide you the best training possible.
New South Wales and Queensland Accredited.
We are in Partnership with Registered Training Organisations.
- The T.A.F.E. NSW North Coast Institute: WorkCover Approval Number RTO: 90010.
- Allens Training: Work Cover Approval Number RTO: 90909.
Training in your Workplace is available.
- SOS provide customised Safety Management Plans to suit your business.
Our trainers and assessors are highly skilled with backgrounds in building, construction, mining, oil and gas.
All equipment, learning and materials are included in our fees.
- Call today for a quote for any training or safety requirements you may need in your workplace.