Apply First Aid
- not required
- Pre-payment and bookings for this course are essential
Register For This Course
Onsite training available after hours to suit your business – min number apply
Group booking we come to you Incorporating the Unit(s) of Competence:
Provide First Aid HLTAID003,
Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation – HLTAID001 $65
Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting – HLTAID004 – Includes asthma and anaphylaxis $130
This course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to confidently recognise and respond to a range of emergency situations requiring first aid. The course is suitable for the general public, students and corporate clients. This course can be contextualised to suit your specific requirements.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification; however it is recommended that students have sufficient literacy, numeracy and visual interpretation skills to successfully complete the course.
Recommended for students over 14yrs only.
- Principles of First Aid, legal Issues
- DRSABCD Emergency Action plan & Secondary Survey
- Infectious Diseases and Hygiene
- Management of the Unconscious Casualty
- Airway Management
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Adult, Child & Infant
- Understanding the use of an AED
- Basic Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Environmental Exposure (hot and cold)
- Ear, Eye and Facial Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Chest, Pelvic and Spinal Injuries
- Fractures, Dislocations and Soft Tissue Injuries
- Diabetes, Epilepsy, Stroke, Asthma
- Anaphylaxis and the use of Epi-Pens
- Heart Conditions
- Poisons, Bites and Stings
Program Duration & Flexibility:
1 Day Full Course (FC)
6-8 hours face-to-face delivery
Refresher Course (RC)
- On-course workbook
- All training material
Statement of Attainment – Provide First Aid, provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation & Provide Basic Emergency Life Support.
The course is nationally recognised through inclusion on the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF). Workplace Approved throughout Australia.
Cost: Full Course (FC) $130
Full payment is required on booking, by credit card or EFT .
Call Office on 07 5536 1002
Three (3) years. Annual CPR refresher required. Our comprehensive student management system will remind you when your certificate is due to be renewed